HUXFORD BMH45-B LOW-ENERGY 3 DOOR COMMERCIAL DISPLAY FRIDGE
The BMH45-B Bottom Mount Huxford is a smart, eco-friendly, triple glass door display chiller that is one of the highest quality commercial refrigerators available in the market today. The internal operating temperature is between 0-4°C so it will store and display dairy, meat, seafood, processed foods (all “potentially hazardous foods” as classified by most Australian Government Food Safety Standards & Authorities) as well as perishable foods, drinks and beverages. Unique “patented” airflow technology keeps the contents consistently chilled to temperature. Chosen by clients and corporates for its eco-friendly design with low energy consumption and power efficiency. Also featuring an intelligent Elstat EMS3000 smart controller which learns your trading times, automates energy savings, perishable and non-perishable mode. Complying with Australian (and NZ) Government MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance Standards) these units are rated 3M1, 4M1 & 5M1 and will save you on electricity costs. Featuring the universal Replaceable Refrigeration Package, interchangeable between all BMH/BMH-PT models which simply slides in and out and requires no tooling. Essential for any business that wants minimal down time in case of fridge failure, especially for perishable or potentially hazardous foods. These units are designed with durability in mind, for everyday heavy use. Suitable for up to 40°C ambient temperature.
- 5 Years Extendable Customer Care Warranty or 2 Year Standard Warranty (both Parts & Labour)
Smart Modes EMS
- EMS (Energy Management System) learns your trading times & automates energy savings. Perishable and non-perishable modes
- One of the lowest energy consumption fridges in the market
- Patented airflow technology means faster cooling and temperature pull-down of product
- MEPS 3M1, 4M1, 5M1
- Universal Removable Refrigeration Package (suits all BMH) slides out, no tools required. Long Lasting Steel Construction. Rodent Proof
- Easy Clean Filter easy to remove – no tools required.